150g pecan nuts
50g sunflower seeds
ótsp cream of tartar
ótsp baking soda
4 free-range eggs
1 large ripe banana
2tbsp coconut oil, melted
1tbsp maple syrup
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Place the pecans, flaxseed and sunflower into the blender and process to form a fine meal.
3. Place in a large bowl with the other dry ingredients and mix.
4. Place the eggs, banana, oil and maple syrup in the blender and process until smooth.
5. Pour into the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
6. Spoon into a lined loaf pan and bake for 40—45 mins until firm to touch.
7. Allow to cool for 5 mins before turning out.