2 tbsp coconut oil
3 tbsp medium curry paste
2 large onions, finely diced
1 red pepper, cut into bite sized pieces
ó cauliflower, broken into small florets
400g tin chickpeas, rinsed and drained
400g tin chopped tomatoes
100ml hot vegetable stock
Sea salt & pepper, to taste
Handful fresh coriander, chopped or torn, to serve
1. Heat the oil and curry paste in a large frying pan.
2. Add the onions and red pepper and fry over a medium heat to soften.
3. Add the cauliflower and chickpeas and stir to coat them in the curry paste mix.
4. Pour in the chopped tomatoes and the vegetable stock, stir then bring to the boil.
5. Cover the pan and simmer over a gentle heat for 30 minutes until the cauliflower is fairly soft. Add a little extra stock if required to loosen.
6. Season to taste.
7. Sprinkle over fresh coriander to serve.