50g smooth almond butter
50g smooth peanut butter
65g maple syrup/ Troo chicory root fibre syrup
30g coconut oil
150g porridge oats
25g desiccated coconut
40g dried apricots, chopped or goji berries
25g sunflower seeds
25g sesame seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 180C and line a 20cm square baking tray with baking paper.
2. Put the nut butters, syrup and coconut oil into a small pan over a low heat and warm until melted. Stir well.
3. Put the rest of the ingredients into a large bowl and stir so that they are evenly distributed. Pour in the wet ingredients and stir until well combined and all of the mixture is coated.
4. Press into the baking tray and using a sharp knife, lightly score the top into a grid of 12-16 squares or rectangles. This will make it easier to cut them when baked
5. Bake for approximately 15 minutes until browned and firm to the touch. Leave to cool fully before slicing along the pre-scored lines.